Thursday, January 15, 2009

Class Assignment: 2 (or 3) things I like about technology...
1) Love how I can connect with friends/family while traveling- sharing photos, etc...
2) Information is always available- Most recently it's been learning about dog issues (med reactions, dog ailments/poisons). It's great to have so much so easily available- restaurant reviews, flight tracking, news, etc...
3) Efficiency for work- My work is greatly impacted through access to student achievement data, presentation tools, and communication tools.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your thoughts on this. Are there things you don't like, or are concerned about? You sound like a generally optimistic guy. Enjoyed hearing about your connection with our next President. Before I got into teaching, I was a admissions recruiter for a small college in Spokane, and had the opportunity to travel to Hawaii as my territory. Visited Punahou, Kamehameha, Iolani, HBA, and all the others. I'm sure I was there when Obama was a student there. Early 80's...

    ReplyDelete